- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 celery stalk halved and chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries optional
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Serve in a lettuce wrap, stuffed in a pepper, or with keto bagels or cloud bread.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.