- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 tbsp Parmigiano cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add the oil to a frying pan over medium heat. Saute the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side, until no longer translucent. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Spiralize the zucchini and add it to the frying pan.
Add the pesto and toss to coat.
Heat the pesto zoodles for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat and divide the zoodles onto plates. Sprinkle with the grated cheese, salt and pepper and serve.
- You can use store-bought zoodles, or any other type of vegetables that is easy to spiralize, like carrots or celeriac.
- You can leave out the shrimp, or replace it with any other type of protein, like chicken, sausage or tofu.
- You can microwave the pesto zoodles rather than cooking them in the frying pan. It takes just one minute on high, stopping at 30 seconds to stir.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 218mg | Sodium: 999mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 821IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 2mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.