- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp erythritol or other sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp butter melted but not hot
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest reserve some for the top
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Spray or rub the inside of a microwave-safe mug with cooking oil or butter.
Mix the coconut flour, baking powder, and sugar substitute in a small bowl. Stir in the butter, egg and vanilla extract and lemon juice and half the zest.
Pour the batter into the mug.
Cook in the microwave on high for 60 seconds (may require longer depending on your microwave).
Garnish with the remaining lemon zest.
- If you wish to use almond flour instead of coconut, use 3 tbsp.
- Some microwaves are more or less powerful. I cook mine for 60 seconds on full power in an 800watt microwave. You may need to adjust the cooking type based on the wattage of your microwave. The top should be spongy and not wet.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 194mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 592IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 1mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.