- 4 cups cauliflower florets chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend shredded
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
Place oven rack in center and preheat to 425ºF.
Roast cauliflower on a sheet pan in the oven for 7 minutes. Cool slightly.
Add cauliflower to a large bowl. Add cream cheese, cream, butter, half the bacon crumbles and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, and stir it up.
Transfer to casserole dish and top with shredded cheese. Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with remaining bacon and fresh chives.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked bacon lardons for a more meaty dish.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 723IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.