- 2 sirloin steaks (or flank, hanger, bavette)
- 1 small bunch parsley about one cup, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh oregano or 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pinch cumin
Mix all ingredients together in a food processor. Blend until chopped, but not fully blended. There should still be some chunks.
Grill your steak to your desired doneness. Serve with chimichurri.
- You can replace the parsley with cilantro if you prefer. Or use a blend of both.
- To spice this up, add red pepper flakes.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 386mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.