- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 cups romaine lettuce torn
- 1 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 large avocado chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar-free salsa
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble as it's cooking. Drain any grease from the pan. Add the water and taco seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Divide the lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese, and cilantro between the bowls. Top with ground beef.
In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream and salsa. Stir. Add to the top of each salad.
- Each salad has 4 net grams of carbs.
- If you don't like sour cream, you can substitute it with this keto ranch dressing.
- We don't add onion to this salad because onions have a higher carb count. If you want onions, just go light.
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 763mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4099IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 3mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.