- 2 peppers (red pointed peppers or bell peppers)
- 1/4 tsp salt divided
- 1 1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 3 tbsp Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce divided
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
Slice the peppers lengthwise and place them in a large baking dish. Season with half the salt. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from the oven.
Meanwhile, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, half the cheddar cheese, half the buffalo wing sauce, and the remaining salt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
Stuffed the peppers evenly with the filling. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is bubbly on top.
To finish, transfer 2 halves to each plate. Drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- There are 6 net grams of carbs in each serving (2 pepper halves). To lower the carb count, use a smaller pepper or add more filling to one half instead of two halves.
- You can use any type of pepper you like. We mostly use red pointed peppers, bell peppers, poblanos, and anaheim peppers.
- You can use Frank's red hot sauce or Frank's buffalo wing sauce interchangably.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 171mg | Sodium: 1420mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1528IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 2mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.