- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 5 frozen or fresh berries raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/8 tsp sweetener more or less, to taste
- If you don't like coconut, you can substitute with 4 oz unsweetened almond milk and 2 oz heavy cream.
- Use any sweetener you normally use. If you want the smoothie to be more sweet, add a bit more sweetener.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 441IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 156mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.