- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 lbs pork loin cut into small pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger finely minced
- 1/3 cup raw cashews roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bunch baby Bok choy leaves separated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos*
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Heat half the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3-4 minutes. Remove from the wok.
Add the remaining olive oil to the wok. Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes.
Add the pork back to the wok, along with the bok choy, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Continue to stir fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 486mg | Potassium: 959mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 7987IU | Vitamin C: 133mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 3mg
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.